Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Holy Trinity


No I am not referring to the famous Italian Fresco. I am talking about the three indisputable style icons for those sartorially classists among us. I am of course alluding to Jackie, Audrey and Grace (I nicknamed them JAG for short, I know I have way too much time on my hands) Anyway I thought I'd share my favorite fashion books devoted to these lovely ladies. After all it is summer vacation if you are not going to read something light hearted now then when are you? So without further adieu here are my top three style biographies
1. A Thousand Days of Magic: Dressing Jacqueline Kennedy for the White House by Oleg Cassini: a beautiful crafted memoir that consists of over 200 black and white photographs in addition to letters written by Jackie this book truly captures the magic that epitomized Jackie O's style
2 Audrey Style by Pamela Clarke Keogh: (my personal favorite) With breathtakingly beautiful photographs this visual stunning book makes you want to slip a little Audrey in your day
3. Grace Kelly: Icon of Style to Royal Bride by H. Kristina Haugland: This book gives us a behind the scenes look at Grace Kelly's fairy tale wedding from her wedding gown to her veil and her shoes.
I hope these books inspire you to put a little JAG in your step

1 comment:

qwkjdn said...

oh i have that book!
i am obsessed with audrey.
:)